The Literaria Academic Index
Asian Research Index
At Journal of BAHISEEN, we adhere to the following authorship and co-authorship guidelines:
- Authorship criteria:
- The author must have made substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work, or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data.
- The author must have drafted the article or revised it critically for important intellectual content.
- The author must have approved the final version of the article.
- Co-authorship criteria:
- Co-authors are individuals who have made significant contributions to the work but do not meet all of the authorship criteria.
- Co-authors must have made a substantial contribution to the conception or design of the work, or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data.
- Co-authors must have contributed to the drafting or critical revision of the article.
- Co-authors must have approved the final version of the article.
- Individuals who have made contributions to the work but do not meet the criteria for authorship or co-authorship should be acknowledged in the acknowledgments section of the article.
- Funding sources and other forms of support should also be acknowledged in the same section.
- Authorship disputes:
- Any authorship disputes that arise will be handled by the editor-in-chief in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
It is important for all authors and co-authors to understand and meet these guidelines to ensure that credit is given appropriately and fairly for their contributions to the work.